1/11/2018 1:12:20 PM

    It's being blamed on a renovation that didn't go as planned. Firefighters from Middlesex Centre, Coldstream and Delaware responded around 9am Tuesday for a fire that caused $20,000 damage at a house on Nairn Road just north of Ergemont Drive in Lobo. Fire Chief Colin Toth says it appears the cause is due to a home renovation as the owner was working in his bathroom. There were no injuries.

WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI  |  © Copyright 2008-2011 My Broadcasting Corporation

Back to News


Copyright 2013 StrathroyToday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive