AARON DRIVER INCIDENT APPROACHES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
8/8/2017 7:47:51 AM


This Thursday will be August the 10th, one year to the day when Strathroy experienced a serious incident.
    
It was the day Aaron Driver, a suspected terrorist, was gunned down in Strathroy's south end after a full day of barricades, closed roads and multiple policing and media on hand to follow the story as it unfolded.
    
Mayor Joanne Vanderheyden says the municipality has moved forward from that day last year and will continue to.

    Vanderheyden adds as a community they debrief on every incident and see what can be learned moving forward. She says we can all learn together and move forward together.
   
   

WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI  |  © Copyright 2008-2011 My Broadcasting Corporation

Back to News






 
 
 
 
 
 

Copyright 2013 StrathroyToday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive